Lera Koryst’ka – 10 Things
Lera Koryst’ka is one of our favourite mysterious blondes, her mischievous smile and the twinkle in her eye is what lies on the surface but there is far more to this incredible bombshell than just her irresistible looks and charming personality. Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Lera Koryst’ka, from her own lips.
- I love going for walks just before the sunrise, when the whole world is still sleeping and still, colours are gentle and air is fresh and crisp.
- My favourite work-out is pole dancing and boxing.
- I make my own raw organic chocolate from scratch and I am the queen of carrot cake.
- I don’t laugh out loud but I can sneeze with my eyes open.
- I am an absolute dork and a tomboy.
- I am addicted to shoes, but not Louboutins, rather limited edition sneakers.
- My real name is Valeriya, but I changed it to Lera because people would call me Malaria.
- As a child I dreamed of becoming a ballerina or a fire fighter, The only reason I agreed to go modeling in Tokyo at the age of 15 was knowing it would get me closer to Disneyland.
- I love observing things and digging in people’s minds, so occasionally I find myself casually interviewing taxi drivers, strip club dancers and very wealthy people about their view on the life, happiness and the meaning of it all. (strippers usually have the most entertaining stories)
- I write an online blog. Incognito. It’s about men.
Well there you have it, from fire fighter ballerina to impromptu interviews with taxi drivers and strippers – You thought you knew about Lera Lera Koryst’ka, now you really do!
You can follow this gorgeous bombshell on her adventures through her Instagram account – We highly recommend it!
For more about your favourite World Swimsuit Models, click here.