Trip Adviser has become the premier website for all travel related inquiries - from flights, hotels, popular destinations and general things to do in each location, and you can be sure they’ve got you covered. Recently Trip Adviser announced the best beaches in the world!
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil. Officially named the best beach in the world, it’s no surprise that it’s in Brazil, known for its natural beauty, long stretches of white sand and clear blue waters. This beach is a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site and offers ideal viewing of all marine life, especially playful dolphins splashing along its shores, frequently.
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Grace Bay is the not only the most developed island in Turks and Caicos but is the only area from which international flights can arrive and depart. What a place to land? There is coral reef stretching as far as the eye can see whether it’s diving, fishing or if it is simply the most romantic dining spot you are after, there is no better place…
3. Eagle Beach, Aruba, Caribbean. Known around the world, this wide beach has many low-rise resorts and it’s the region’s most popular beach. Turtles have become a well-known attraction and some areas are even marked to signal the creatures’ egg laying spots.
4. Playa Paraiso, Cayo Largo, Cuba. If you’re looking for a bit more privacy, then look no further than Playa Paraiso. A long walk on the soft sand is a perfect start to your day, before heading out for a swim in its crystal waters. While Cuba might be isolated from the rest of the world, but this beach has become a top holiday destination.
5. Siesta Beach, Siesta Key, Florida, United States. We’re not sure if there’s another place in the US considered to be more tropical than Florida. Whilst partying is high up on visitors’ lists, this beach is not be missed. Consistently praised in all publications as a tropical paradise, it’s home to 99% pure quartz sand. What’s so special you ask? Well no matter how hot it is, you are guaranteed a soft, cool, carpet-like feel, while you take it all in.